Tuesday, November 27, 2012

In preparation for Finals

In preparation for finals:

Hey everyone, as you may have noticed, some organization is needed in regard to our blog.
I have made a label for each person in the class.  When grading your finals and going through them I would like all of your work, extra credit and redos to be found under your names so that when I sit down to go through your work with you or you show it to Ben, we can find it easily  by clicking on your name and so that you can easily see what is posted or missing.

To add your label to past posts you will need to go to design which is found in the top right corner of the blog page. there click on posts  on the left and you will see all the listed posts. simply go to edit and then on the right hand side will be the labels window which will list your name.  press done and then Update.  This will be your responsibility to ensure that all your work and most recent work is found and graded. if I can't find it, I can't grade it.

Thanks a ton everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.